Corporate Sponsor Program
The ISACA Denver Chapter is pleased to present our newly developed sponsor program. In order
to raise funds to defray the cost of chapter activities, the chapter's Board of Directors has
approved the following guidelines for the program. Cost of sponsorship is $500 per calendar
year and may begin any month you wish.
- Sponsor's relationship with ISACA will focus on improving the professional knowledge and
technical skills of IT audit leaders and staff through education-oriented contacts rather
than a sales approach. The Denver ISACA chapter will not provide membership lists.
- Sponsors agree to promote services and products to ISACA members only after the express
permission of those members to be solicited has been received. This is also known as the
"opt in" policy. In conjunction with the opt-in policy, sponsors also agree to
adhere to a "no-spam" and chapter privacy policies. Member names, contact
information, and distribution lists will NOT be shared under any circumstances under this
program. The ISACA logo may not be utilized or displayed by the sponsor without prior
written approval from the chapter's Board of Directors.
- To emphasize the chapter's education mission, sponsor or product-specific "stand
alone" displays or showcases are not permitted at any meetings or events. However,
sponsor logo products such as pens, note pads, etc. may be made available by the sponsor
to meeting and event attendees.
- The Denver ISACA chapter reserves the right to amend the program at any time. All existing
sponsors will be notified of such changes when they occur. Abuse of the program could result
in termination from the program.
- The Denver ISACA chapter has approximately 700 members who represent a range of corporate audit responsibilities in a cross section of industries and sizes of business in the Denver metro area. All members receive a monthly newsletter, which will contain sponsor information. Chapter meetings (nine per chapter year from August through May, none in December) are also attended by non-members who are involved in the IT Audit profession. Meeting attendance generally ranges between 70 to 80 people.
- Sponsors will be introduced at meetings they attend. They are encouraged to network with
interested ISACA chapter members and guests at monthly meetings to create meaningful one-on-one
relationships which can help ISACA members understand technical risks, solve problems and recommend
solutions. Sponsorship will entitle one sponsor representative to attend each chapter meeting.
Cost of attending any seminars held by the chapter would not be included.
- Logo, tagline or short description, and URL will be displayed in the Sponsor section of ISACA
chapter's monthly newsletter.
- Chapter web site will display of Sponsor's logo with click-through link to Sponsor's home page.
- Web site display will include tagline or short paragraph describing the Sponsoring company.
Become A Sponsor
If you would like to become a Corporate Sponsor of the Denver ISACA chapter, please contact email@example.com.